Dr Veronika Haberler, MAS | MLS
Strategy & Analysis
Where the parties can benefit from sound strategic advice, shareholder conflicts can often be settled very quickly and efficiently. Veronika, holding a doctor’s degree in sociology, makes your team of advisors complete and contributes to your success with her thorough analysis skills.
She supports our team by scrutinizing conflict situations, and our clients often consult Veronika for any out-of-court arrangement. In close co-operation with our legal team, she works on developing feasible strategies for our clients, whether before court or out of court. Veronika also holds a graduate degree as a cultural manager and a master degree of legal studies. Not only because of her academic knowledge, but especially due to her practical experience in the field of the creative industries, she is an excellent guide through any art and culture related case.
In 2013, Veronika Haberler did a scientific research on how the Austrian Supreme Court comes to its judgements ("Die höchstgerichtliche Entscheidung").
- Legal Tech, Innovation & Digitisation of the legal sector
- Conflict Strategy & Litigation Strategy
- Research on legal practice, especially decision making at court & foundations
- Focus on art, culture and Creative Industries
- Austrian Society of Sociology (Section Law and Society)
- Women of Legal Tech 2018
- Co-Founder and CEO of the legal tech company LeReTo
- Cultural Management at the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (MAS 2008)
- Sociology at the University of Vienna (Bakk phil, Mag phil, Dr phil 2010)
- Master of Legal Studies at WU Executive Academy (MLS 2014)
- Interdisciplinary Legal Studies at Law Faculty of the University of Vienna (seit 2014)